The purpose of the Dashboard in 3Plenish Manager is to provide a quick snap shot of all key actions required, key pieces of summarized information as well as recent activity.
- This is the profile and notification/alerts area. This area displays on all pages of the 3Plenish Manager. From right to left, the blue rectangle displays the username of the logged-in manager. Clicking this box provides access to the user Profile, Settings, and the ability to Logout of the 3Plenish user session. The orange box displays notifications telling the user that they have action: either Orders to submit or Items for approval. These alerts match the orange boxes on the Dashboard. The purple box displays messages alerting of various user inactivity. This helps you manage those field users that aren’t using 3Plenish. The black box provides a quick look at the last item quantity updates and who performed the transaction.
- These orange boxes displays notifications telling the user that they have action: either Orders to submit or Items for approval. Both boxes can be clicked and the user is taken to the appropriate page to take action.
- These blue boxes provide a snapshot summary of the total value of all items on hand across all locations (i.e. the value of your inventory being tracked by 3Plenish), the total number of individual items (each) in inventory across all locations, and the active users currently using 3Plenish to perform work (web and mobile).
- This area displays the four most recent inventory activity from users and is meant to provide a quick snapshot.
- This area displays the most recent GPS coordinates for mobile users when an inventory transaction occurred. Above the map is a filter to allow you to view the map by locations (user).